As the world practices social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic, one industry that has been hard-hit is in-person trade shows and conferences. These expos are invaluable for individuals and companies in an industry, as they provide opportunities for connection and interaction that can help you grow. Exhibitors can reach new clients, individuals can make new connections in their field, and businesses can reveal new advancements in technology.
While we shift to virtual environments for work and social gatherings, trade shows don’t have to be postponed or canceled. Instead, consider using virtual trade show software for your next event. You can provide an incredible experience through a socially distant conference to your audience at a great value.
Features of Our Virtual Trade Show Software
Custom Tickets and Registration
We make it easy for your attendees and sponsors to register for your event. If you are offering discounts or different types of tickets, they can be built in as well.
- Multiple ticket types supported
- Early-bird, single day, CME, packages
- Discount codes
- Multiple payment provider integrations
- Custom attendee registration fields
Custom Sponsorship Features
You can offer as many sponsorship tiers as you need in order to attract the sponsors you want. They can build a booth for your exhibit hall, be featured on your event’s homepage, and receive information about attendees.
- Custom tiers and pricing
- Tailored sponsorship features
- Separate sponsor payment and registration
- Upload and store virtual booth assets
- Real-time booth visitor reporting and form submission
We’ll make your event on our virtual trade show software suit your needs.
- Session scheduling is flexible and supportive
- Single track or multi-day format
- Multi-track / concurrent sessions
Our Virtual Trade Show Platform
Virtual Exhibit Hall
One of the most exciting parts of any trade show is the exhibit hall, where sponsors can reveal new products and innovations.
- Multiple exhibit layouts
- Sponsor spotlighting available
- In-booth dynamic media functionality
- Multimedia (images, video, VR)
- Content layouts
- Calls to action: information request forms, click to call, and chat
- Attendee interaction through actions and gamification
Zoom Video Conferencing
Zoom’s trusted and easy-to-use platform can encourage attendee interaction and attendee engagement.
- Direct integration with Zoom’s platform
- Browse the schedule, marquee sponsors, virtual parade, and virtual exhibit hall within the same browser window as a live conference
- Multiple layout views for the video conference, such as split, quarter views, minimal, and pop out screens
- Registered attendees gain portal access
- Access conference schedule, sponsor content, and more
- Exhibit hall enabled for viewing before and after the conference
- View sponsor submission forms and favorited sponsors
- Registered sponsors gain portal access
- Guided tour of custom booth features,
- Assets, and functionality
- Exhibit hall listing and booth preview
- Real-time visitor and submission
- Reporting and exporting
- Real-time administrative views
- Website visits
- Ticket sales
- Master attendee information export
- Zoom reporting by speaker
- Sponsor management
- Zoom webinar management
We’ll make sure your event runs as planned with comprehensive support.
- IT support for a smooth experience
- Day-of technical support and help desk
- Speaker coaching and analytics
- Support before-during-after sessions
- Speaker technical support in real-time
- Speaker follow up and analytics
Contact Us for Virtual Trade Show Software
If you’re ready to begin building your next event, reach out to our team today. During the pandemic and beyond, virtual trade show platforms can help you reach new heights in your industry. Don’t put off your conference–instead, discover all the benefits of a virtual event.
Contact us at 833.658.1224 or fill out our online form to learn more.